Suggest a recipient of the award
Anyone – both a person and an association – could nominate a recipient for the Volunteer of the Year award 14.8.-5.9.2023. On the basis of the proposals, a referendum will be held between 2.10.-31.10.2023. The Volunteer of the Year will be awarded on Volunteers’ Day on December 5, 2023.
Suggest a recipient of the award!
After the proposal phase, you can vote for Volunteer of the Year from 2 October to 31 October via the voting form published on the Citizen Forum’s website or by letter.
You can send the vote by letter to Kansalaisaareena, written on paper in a clear handwriting. The following must be marked on the voting paper:
– Name of the candidate
– The candidate’s hometown
– (additionally) your own phone number and email address
– Add your own signature to the voting paper along with your name clarification
– A letter with a postage stamp should be sent to the address: Volunteer of the Year 2023, Kansalaisareena ry, Sturenkatu 11, 3rd floor, 00510 Helsinki
– Votes sent by letter must be received by October 31 at the latest, votes received later than this will not be accepted
– Civic arena is not responsible for delays in mail delivery or letters lost in the mail.